Over the past 10 years, we have helped thousands of women balance their hormones.
Our clients come to us with all sorts of symptoms of hormone imbalance - from severe period cramps, to heavy bleeding, to no periods, to hot flashes, anxiety & insomnia.
What most women don’t know is that they don’t have to feel this way. You can optimize your hormones and resolve troubling symptoms by getting to know your body and understanding what it needs to be in balance.
Our Naturopathic Physicians help women balance their hormones, energy & mood naturally
Our goal is provide you with up to date knowledge and options that will best assist your body in healing.
Dr. Chay has extensive experience treating the following conditions:
- Perimenopause & menopause
- Hormone imbalance
- Low energy
- Digestion (SIBO, IBS, GERD/reflux)
- Anxiety & insomnia
When treating patients, we offer the best of traditional treatments with evidence-based medicine.
We are excited to work with you on your personalized journey to health!
In addition to hormones, Dr. Chay also has experience helping patients with a wide range of other care, including:
- Skin conditions
- Thyroid imbalance
- Autoimmune conditions
- Healthy aging
- Balance hormones
- Balance mood
- Increased energy
- Fewer side effects
- Better sleep
- Optimized health & lifestyle
- Reduce perimenopause
- Resolve IBS/SIBO symptoms
- Decreased pain
DID YOU KNOW...
1. Naturopathic physicians must attend the same pre-medical studies as MDs, and they must obtain a four-year degree prior to applying to one of the seven accredited schools in North America.
2. To obtain the title of Naturopathic Doctor (ND), naturopathic physicians attends four years of full-time post-graduate studies.
3. Students of an accredited Naturopathic Medical program cover the same physiology, pathology, and basic sciences as MDs, in addition to studies on herbal medicine, nutrition, pharmaceuticals, and lifestyle.
LEARN MORE HERE
Our NDs perform a thorough assessment and work with each patient to create a personalized treatment plan to optimize their health.